Makes 16 Squares
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 2/3 cup low carb whey protein powder , vanilla flavor
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/2 cup natural sugar-free peanut butter
- 1/2 cup kirkland sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup Ross Stevia Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Ross Stevia Milk Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons natural sugar-free peanut butter
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, mix the butter and erythritol until it is dissolved.
- Then mix in the whey protein powder, almonds and peanut butter.
- Once mixed, spread it on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a metal bowl over hot water, melt chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Pour the topping over the base mixture and spread evenly to cover.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into squares.
- Keep squares in the refrigerator or freezer for snacking.
- This recipe is a modified version of the one on the lowcarbyum.com website
- Each square has:
- 176 Calories
- Carbs 3g
- Protein 8g
- Fat 14g