Makes 8 medium tortillas
- 1½ cups Egg Whites from carton
- 1/3 cup Coconut flour
- ⅔ cup Water
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- Whisk egg whites, coconut flour, baking powder, seasonings and water in a bowl. Combine well (should be a uniform, watery mixture).
- Heat a medium non-stick skillet to medium heat, spray with cooking spray, and ladle some of the mixture into the center.
- As quickly as possible tilt the skillet on all edge to spread the batter as thin as possible. You can always add more in the areas not covered.
- Allow it to cook for a 3 minutes until it starts to rise/bubble or you lift it up and the other side has browned. Flip and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Recipe from ketoconnect.net