Makes 20 Cookies
- 120 g almond flour
- 23 g coconut flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened powdered chocolate
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp beef gelatin
- 150 g butter at room temperature
- 4 tbsp Erythritol
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 90 g Ross milk or dark chocolate diced into chip size
- 70 g pecans or almonds broken up
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, baking powder and gelatin to a medium bowl. Whisk until thoroughly combined and set aside.
- Cream butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until softened, 1-2 minutes. Add in sweetener and continue to cream until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla and almond extracts and egg, mixing until just incorporated. The mixture will appear lumpy.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate and pecan/almond pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking trays with parchment paper.
- Use scoop and make approximately 20 cookies.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheets before moving to wire racks.
Recipe interpretation from gnom-gnom.com