- 4 medium eggs, hard boiled
- 1 medium avocado, halved
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup medium green onions
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat a frying pan. Cook bacon to desired crispness, then set aside to cool on paper towels.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and place them in a bowl. Chop the green onions.
- Add in mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and green onions.
- Mash using a fork or potato masher until desired consistency.
- Spoon the avocado from the halves into the egg salad. Mash the avocado into the egg salad.
- Stir in the hot sauce and chopped bacon.