- 1/3 cup coconut flour (44 grams)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (26 grams)
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal or almond flour or psyllium
- 4 large eggs
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese (78 grams)
- Place all ingredients except mozzarella cheese into a food processor.
- Process until there are no more lumps.
- Fold in mozzarella cheese.
- Spread onto greased baking sheet or line sheet with non-stick silicon mat. Bake at 375 F for about 20-25 minutes until top is browned.
- Top the pizza with sauce and toppings then bake at 350 F for another 10 – 12 minutes.