- 2 tablespoons coconut flour add more if needed
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 1 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined and dough forms
- Drop scoops of dough onto parchment paper lined baking pans.
- Flatten each dough ball by making criss-cross mark with fork. For flatter cookies, press down first with fingers before making the fork marks.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes until edges of cookies have browned.
- Recipe from tasteaholics.com