3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (pulse in food processor to make smaller bits)
- 3 tbsp whey protein
- 1 1/2 tbsp erythritol
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 ounces Ross dark chocolate chopped
- 2 tsp butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tbsp Swerve
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp instant coffee
- 1/4 cup heavy cream room temp
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tbsp erythritol
- 3 oz Ross dark chocolate finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Remove cold ingredients (cream cheese, eggs, heavy cream) from the refrigerator and allow them to warm at room temperature for a couple hours.
- Line the bottom and sides of an aluminum 6-inch round cheesecake pan with parchment paper. Place pan on the steam rack.
- Making the crust:
- Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl, and stir together until it forms a loose dough.
- Transfer the dough to the cheesecake pan and use a flat bottom glass to flatten the crust.
- Bake at 350° for 8 min and cool while making filling.
- Making the filling:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt dark chocolate with butter, stirring until smooth. Set aside to let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sweetener and vanilla extract, then beat in eggs one at a time, scraping down beaters and sides of bowl as needed.
- Beat in cocoa powder and heavy cream until well combined, then beat in melted chocolate until mixture is completely smooth.
- Brush sides of springform pan with melted butter, taking care not to disturb the crust. Pour filling into pan and gently shake from side to side to even out.
- Cook and cool:
- Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of the pressure cooker. Place the rack and pan in the instapot.
- Place tin foil over the cheesecake pan to prevent water from condensing onto the cheesecake during cooking.
- Secure the lid and cook for 30 minutes at high pressure, followed by a 15 minute natural release by turning off the instant pot.
- Carefully lift the lid to avoid dripping condensation on the cheesecake. The top of the cheesecake should be jiggly but not liquid. If needed, use a paper towel to carefully dab at the cheesecake to absorb any condensation on its surface.
- Let the cheesecake cool uncovered in the pressure cooker. After about an hour, lift it from the pot and continue to cool on the counter top.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine cream and sweetener. Bring to just a simmer, then remove from heat and add chopped chocolate and vanilla. Let sit 5 minutes and then whisk until smooth.
- Pour over the top of the chilled cheesecake, allowing some to drip down the sides.
- Chill for minimum 4hrs
- Each slice is 309 calories
- Carbs 7 g
- Protein 6g
- Fat 28g
- Recipe adapted from alldayidreamaboutfood.com