- 900g frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained & squeezed dry
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 8 scallions, sliced
- 100g parmesan cheese grated
- 8 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 250g feta cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together ingredients and bake in a greased glass pie pan for 45 minutes at 375°F until firm and lightly browned.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Optional Non-Keto: Top with 2 sheets of filo pastry brushed with butter.
- Recipe from dimitrasdishes.com