Makes 2 slices
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp Psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
- 1 large Egg White
- Melt the butter in a small glass container.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the melted butter, then whisk in the egg white and stir everything together until smooth. Level the top with the back of a spoon.
- Microwave Method: Microwave for about 90 seconds, until firm.
- Run a knife along the edges, then flip onto a plate or paper towel to release.
- Cut in half to form two thick slices. You can slice each piece in half for thinner slices if desired.
- To improve the flavor, toast in a toaster (highly recommended).
- Recipe from wholesumyum.com