- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee optional
- 10 tablespoons butter 1/2 cup + 2 Tblsp
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, erythritol, and instant coffee.
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, Melt butter and chocolate for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until just melted. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla then gently whisk in the dry ingredients just until mixed through. Be careful not to over mix the batter or it will become cakey.
- Transfer batter into baking dish and bake for 19 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out moist. Cool for at least 30 mins to 2 hours in the fridge and slice into 16 small squares.
- Optional Add-ins: Stir in 1/2 cup chopped chocolate, chocolate chips or nuts of choice into the batter after it is completely mixed through.