- 8 hard cooked eggs, halved
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- ½ tsp (2 mL) mustard powder
- 1 pouch Hollandaise Sauce Mix prepared or make your own
- 1 lb(s) (450 g) asparagus, trimmed and cooked
- 4 oz (125 g) Canadian bacon, finely chopped and cooked
- Green onions diced
- Remove egg yolks, reserving egg whites. Mash yolks with lemon juice, mustard powder and 1/3 cup (75 mL) Hollandaise Sauce.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg whites. Arrange asparagus on top of filled eggs.
- Drizzle with remaining Hollandaise Sauce, then sprinkle with bacon, asparagus and green onion.