Makes 72 Crackers
- 1⁄3 cup chia seeds
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄3 cup hemp seeds
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄3 cup flax seed
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium powder
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place all the seeds, flour, salt and psyllium powder in a food processor and grind the seeds down to a uniform small size.
- Boil the 1 cup of water and add melted butter.
- Use electric mixer on low speed to combine.
- Roll out flat between 2 sheets of parchment paper
- Score with a knife and place in oven.
- Remove after 1hr and break into crackers and place on wire rack.
- Return to oven and let dry for a further hour to get crisp.
This recipe is from Geniouskitchen.com with a few of my modifications