Servings: 16 Cookies
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 68 grams Ross Milk Chocolate (Cut into chip size pieces)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 2 tbsp beef gelatin powder
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, beef gelatin, erythritol and baking powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract using a whisk and then add the dry ingredients, chocolate and mix.
- Using a cookie scoop, place 16 cookies onto your baking sheets. (The scoop is helpful as the dough is rather sticky. If you don’t have a scoop, you can use two spoons to form the cookies.)
- Bake the cookies at 350F for 15 minutes or until golden brown on the top.
- Allow to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- Per Cookie:
- 129 calories
- Carbs 5 grams
- Fat 12 grams
- Protein 4 grams
- Recipe from ketoconnect.net