Serves 8 – 10
- 3 lbs Wings
- 1/2 Tbsp Flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chicken seasoning salt
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 C Hot Sauce
- 1/4 C Butter
- Green onion sliced
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/4 C Sour cream
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- Mix baking powder and flour in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add all wings into a large bowl and coat them in the flour mixture.
- Shake off excess flour and lay in a single layer in a baking rack skin-side up over a large roasting tray lined with tin foil.
- Put in the fridge for about 2 – 3 hours to dry out.
- Pre-heat the oven to 450 deg. F.
- Drizzle the wings with olive oil and bake for 35-40 minutes until deeply golden and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and flip the wings over, drizzle with a little olive on the second side, and continue baking until the second side is as crispy as the first side…about 20 min
- Heat the hot sauce and butter and toss in the wings to coat and sprinkle with green onions
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend. Place in a small dipping bowl.
- recipe from laurainthekitchen.com